We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum. This focuses on the development of each individual child. It identifies seven aspects, which celebrate the skill and competence of young children.
- The EYFS principles which guide the work of all practitioners are grouped into four distinct but complementary themes:A Unique child
- Positive Relationships
- Enabling Environments
- Learning and Development
The themes are each broken down describing how the principles can be put into practice. There are seven areas covered by the educational programmes:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development
- Understanding of the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
By playing and interacting with others, children will progress through the seven areas of development. The staff have an excellent knowledge of these areas and understand what activities are needed to help the children progress through their development.
Some of our activities can be seen here: Activities